Side cushions for seat cushion stabilisers
These cushions attach to the seat with velcro. They are designed to “wrap the thighs” like a bucket seat. They prevent the knees from sliding to the left or right in turns, banked curves, etc. This stabilizes the pelvis in relation to the torso and prevents dangerous twisting of the lumbar vertebrae.
Secure payment by credit card with Payplug or Paypal
Delivered within 3 to 5 days with Chronopost
Innovation rewarded - Product guaranteed 2 years
The lumbar region joins the torso to the lower half of the body. It supports nearly 2/3 of the body’s weight and it moves backwards and forwards, making it a critical zone which is very sensitive to sideways movements.
To eliminate sideways movements:
- Rotation of the legs/torso : stabilizing wings for the seat cushion
- Side to side swaying of the torso : side wings for the lumbar cushion
These movements need to be counteracted in the car, because they are often imperceptible and yet are omnipresent!
- Spare part
- One size fits all
- Fabric in contact with user
- 3D honeycomb polyester mesh
- Covering fabric
- Expanded polystyrene microbeads