Ad’just 92 route de Jallieu
Email address: [email protected]
These general terms of sale are concluded between ADJUST SAS, located in 38080 Saint-Marcel-Bel-Accueil, France, and registered under SIRET number 801498031 00013, and any natural person or legal entity that wishes to make a purchase over the website of ADJUST, hereinafter referred to as “the buyer”.
These general terms of sale aim to define the contractual relationship between ADJUST SAS and the buyer, as well as the terms and conditions applicable to any purchase made via the ADJUST merchant website, whether the buyer is a company or an individual. The acquisition of a product over this website entails the buyer’s unreserved acceptance of these general terms of sale.
These terms of sale will take precedence of any general or special terms and conditions that have not been expressly approved by ADJUST SAS. ADJUST SAS reserves the right to modify its terms of sale at any time. In that case, the applicable terms and conditions will be those in effect on the date of the buyer’s order placement.
Characteristics of the proposed goods and services
The products are those which appear on the ADJUST website (www.adjust.fr). A description and user instructions are provided for each product. The buyer can request additional information by writing to [email protected]. The product photographs are as true as possible to reality but cannot promise exact similarity to the product in question, namely in respect of the colour.
The prices listed in the catalogue are to be understood as being in euro, inclusive of VAT for individual customers and exclusive of VAT for corporate customers, applicable for the current date and exclusive of postage. ADJUST SAS reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, with it being understood that the prices appearing in the catalogue on the date of order placement will be the only prices applicable to the buyer.
The online sale of the products presented on the website is restricted to buyers residing in country in the European Community. For customers out those locations, please contact the Sales Department at [email protected].
Postage is charged based on the shipping address, the chosen shipping method and the total weight of the order.
On occasion, postage may be offered for free as part of marketing operations.
The postage indicated in the shopping cart before the buyer enters the shipping address and choose a shipping method is purely indicative, calculated on the basis of a Colissimo delivery in metropolitan France.
The postage indicated in the shopping cart after the buyer enters the shipping address and chooses and shipping method is the final amount.
A buyer who wants to purchase a product must necessarily:
- complete the customer identification form, on which he/she must enter all the requested information;
- confirm order placement after reviewing its details;
- accept these general terms of sale; and
- make the payment under the stated terms.
Acceptance of these general terms of sale entails the acknowledgement of having read and understand them, as well as a waiver of the buyer’s own terms of purchase or other terms and terms and conditions. The communicated data and the recorded confirmation will constitute proof of the transaction. Confirmation will constitute signature and acceptance of the operation.
The seller will send the buyer confirmation of the recorded order by email.
Right to cancel
The buyer has a period of 14 days from delivery of his/her order in which to return the product to the seller for a penalty-free refund. The return postage will be borne by the buyer. The product must necessarily be returned in good condition and in its original packaging.
ADJUST allows the buyer to pay for his/her purchases using the method of his/her choice:
1) By bank card: On our website, via the secure space provided by Payplug (€ - Euros) and Stripe (£ - GPB). The buyer can then pay for purchases with completely security, using a Carte Bleue, Visa or Mastercard. When a payment is made on our website, it is done directly on Payplug’s server, using the 3D Secure protocol.
2) By PayPal: This payment method is provided by the third party service offered by PayPal. It allows the buyer to pay for an order, simply by entering the email address associated with his/her PayPal account. The buyer will not have to enter any bank card details, and the transaction is completely secure.
The purchase order that the buyer creates online is not an invoice.
Invoices are available by logging into the buyer’s account, created on the website www.adjust.fr, or can be requested by sending an email to Customer Service at [email protected].
Corporate customers will receive the invoice by email or by post, as per any terms agreed at the time of order placement.
By default, the products will be delivered to the shipping address provided by the buyer on the purchase order.
If the shipping address is different from the billing address, the customer will provide both addresses on the purchase order, and the parcel will be delivered to the specified shipping address.
If the client has mistakenly provided an incorrect address, or if the parcel is returned to ADJUST SAS as NATA (not at this address), the cost of the new shipment will be borne by the customer at the rates then in effect.
In this case, ADJUST SAS must respect the timeframes established by the carrier for reporting a loss and for reimbursement of the parcel. In practice, the buyer is also bound by those timeframes:
- The buyer has a maximum of 10 business days from receipt of the parcel shipment confirmation email in which to report it as lost to ADJUST SAS. After that time, no claims will be accepted.
- Additionally, if the buyer has reported a parcel as lost within the aforementioned timeframe, ADJUST SAS will open a claim for him/her. In that case, it is possible that ADJUST SAS may ask the buyer for any additional documents we need to compile a claim dossier.
- Lastly, the final answer to the enquiries will be provided by the carrier within a period of one to three weeks. There are two possible responses: either the parcel is found and is then delivered to the buyer via the usual procedure, or the parcel is declared to be lost by the carrier, and ADJUST SAS will notify the buyer and issue a refund (for the invoiced amount) or will send the buyer a new parcel, at the latter’s discretion.
In the event of a carrier strike or any other extraordinary event that might slow or prevent parcel delivery, ADJUST SAS will do everything in our power to inform the buyer of the status of his/her parcel’s shipment.
All delivered products must be inspected, and any reservations recorded on the carrier’s delivery slip in the case of damage or destruction.
Without any reservations, the product will be considered as delivered in good condition, and no subsequent complaints may be lodged.
Any unclaimed parcels returned to ADJUST SAS can be reshipped at the recipient’s expense.
All the products supplied by the seller are covered by the statutory warranty as set out in Articles 1641 et seq. of the French Civil Code. The products are protected by a one-year warranty.
In the event of a product’s non-compliance, it may be returned to ADJUST SAS, and we will exchange it or issue a refund for it, at the buyer’s discretion. Non-compliance may also give rise to replacement of the non-compliant component identified by the buyer, and ADJUST SAS will bear the cost of providing a replacement component.
Any non-compliance claims must be lodged by email to [email protected] or by post, within 30 days of delivery.
In the online sales process, ADJUST SAS is only bound by best effort obligation. Consequently, it may not be held liable for any damage stemming from use of the Internet, such as loss of data, intrusion, virus, interruption of service or any other involuntary problems.
All the elements of the ADJUST website are and will remain the exclusive intellectual property of ADJUST SAS. No one is authorized to reproduce the site’s elements in any capacity whatsoever, even partially, whether they be software, visual or audio elements.
Archiving & proof
ADJUST SAS archives all purchase orders and invoices on a reliable, durable medium constituting a faithful copy as defined by Article 1348 of the French Civil Code. The parties consider ADJUST SAS’s computerized logs to be proof of the communications, orders, payments and transactions that have occurred between the parties.
These general terms of online sale are subject to French law. In the event of a dispute, jurisdiction shall be assigned to the Court of Vienne, including in the case of multiple defendants or the introduction of third parties.