Right to cancel
The buyer has a period of 14 days from delivery of his/her order in which to return the product to the seller for a penalty-free refund. The return postage will be borne by the buyer. The product must necessarily be returned in good condition and in its original packaging.
ADJUST allows the buyer to pay for his/her purchases using the method of his/her choice:
1) By bank card: On our website, via the secure space provided by Payplug (€ - Euros) and Stripe (£ - GPB). The buyer can then pay for purchases with completely security, using a Carte Bleue, Visa or Mastercard. When a payment is made on our website, it is done directly on Payplug’s server, using the 3D Secure protocol.
2) By PayPal: This payment method is provided by the third party service offered by PayPal. It allows the buyer to pay for an order, simply by entering the email address associated with his/her PayPal account. The buyer will not have to enter any bank card details, and the transaction is completely secure.
The purchase order that the buyer creates online is not an invoice.
Invoices are available by logging into the buyer’s account, created on the website www.adjust.fr, or can be requested by sending an email to Customer Service at [email protected].
Corporate customers will receive the invoice by email or by post, as per any terms agreed at the time of order placement.
By default, the products will be delivered to the shipping address provided by the buyer on the purchase order.
If the shipping address is different from the billing address, the customer will provide both addresses on the purchase order, and the parcel will be delivered to the specified shipping address.
If the client has mistakenly provided an incorrect address, or if the parcel is returned to ADJUST SAS as NATA (not at this address), the cost of the new shipment will be borne by the customer at the rates then in effect.
In this case, ADJUST SAS must respect the timeframes established by the carrier for reporting a loss and for reimbursement of the parcel. In practice, the buyer is also bound by those timeframes:
- The buyer has a maximum of 10 business days from receipt of the parcel shipment confirmation email in which to report it as lost to ADJUST SAS. After that time, no claims will be accepted.
- Additionally, if the buyer has reported a parcel as lost within the aforementioned timeframe, ADJUST SAS will open a claim for him/her. In that case, it is possible that ADJUST SAS may ask the buyer for any additional documents we need to compile a claim dossier.
- Lastly, the final answer to the enquiries will be provided by the carrier within a period of one to three weeks. There are two possible responses: either the parcel is found and is then delivered to the buyer via the usual procedure, or the parcel is declared to be lost by the carrier, and ADJUST SAS will notify the buyer and issue a refund (for the invoiced amount) or will send the buyer a new parcel, at the latter’s discretion.